REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Please see the Registration Table on the 2nd Floor of the Hotel.
Opening Session begins 1pm on Monday, July 20
Closing Session ends at 3pm on Wednesday, July 22
See what's new this year. Click here for an information packet (tentative schedule, information on guest speaker, frequently asked questions, and more).
Click here for the STUDENT PERMISSION FORM (each student must have a permission form to attend the workshop).
Click here for the HOTEL REGISTRATION FORM (hotel stay is optional). You must register with the hotel directly using this form. A limited number of rooms are reserved at a reduced rate; please reserve soon.
We are excited that Steve Kent will be our guest speaker; see the information packet to learn more about Steve.
- Students and Advisers: $230.00 each (all sessions, t-shirt, 4 meals, facilities including wifi, training fees, and supplies)
- Meals covered: dinner Monday, breakfast & lunch Tuesday, breakfast Wednesday
- Chaperones (adults not attending sessions): $55.00 each (t-shirt and 3 meals)
- Extra t-shirts available at $10.00 each
- Optional Theme Development Seminar, see information packet; $100 for up to 6 people
50% MUST BE PAID BY JUNE 19th. As payment is received and posted, the Brainstorm with a Pro and Cover Artist Signup sheets will be emailed to the adviser to choose your time slot. Full payment is expected by JULY 14th. No Refunds.
Please make check payable to Yearbookpalooza, Inc.
(mail to: Jean Henry, 1810 Nebraska Street, Orlando, FL 32803)
Contact: Your local rep or Jean Henry 407.733.7422 with questions.